Payroll Cancellations

Parking Permit Payroll Deduction Cancellation

You must submit the following documentation to TAPS before the payroll deduction will be canceled:

  • Valid photo identification (driver's license or CatCard)
  • Parking permit
  • Completed Payroll Cancellation form

Payroll cancellations are processed on the date the parking permit is returned to TAPS. Parking permits surrendered to TAPS before the current month will not be charged on the next payroll check date. Any requests processed after the 14th day of the month will still be charged the monthly parking permit fee. Requests must be submitted by 1 p.m. on the 13th day of each month.

Payroll Deduction Cancellation Requests

If you wish to request a Payroll Deduction Cancellation, please access the link to the form below. Complete the form and return it with your parking permit to Transportation and Parking Services. TAPS is located at the corner of Mineral King Road and Facilities Loop in Facilities Services Building A.

Please note: the requested parking permit cancellation must be turned in with the Payroll Cancellation form to process the request. Parking permit deductions are nonrefundable. In the event that faculty or staff are charged from prior suspended balances, TAPS may issue a refund for the prior month's charges; you must send a written request to

If you have any questions, please contact TAPS by email at or by calling the TAPS Help Desk at (209) 228-8277 or toll free at (866) 755-8277.

Payroll Cancellation Form