TAPS Advisory Committee
To make recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Business and Administrative Services in the formulation of policies and procedures related to the overall transportation and parking program at UC Merced. This Advisory Committee also assists the Director of TAPS in the development of the procedures, program and planning for both Transit and Parking units. This includes, but is not limited to: vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrian traffic, as well as the operations and services of the CatTracks and county transit systems; to provide a communication link between the users of the transportation and parking programs and those responsibility for providing such programs and enforcing the regulations governing them.
TAPS Advisory Committee meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month, from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Facilities Services Conference Room A.
2016-2017 Advisory Members
- Karin Groth, Director, Transportation, Parking and Fleet Services-Facilitator (non-voting)
- James Nardello, Assistant Director, Transportation and Parking Services (non-voting)
- Tibor Toth, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Facilities Management (non-voting)
- Sonia Johnston, Director & Chief of Staff, Business and Administrative Services (non-voting)
- Peter Reschke, GS Representative - TA
- Jessica Ross, GS Representative - Research
- John Bunce, GS Representative - Fellowship
- Katherine Shurik, GS Representative
- Edmundo Martinez, ASUCM Representative
- Eric Walle, Faculty
- Andres Hernandez, Staff Assembly Representative
- Arokiaraj Panneer Selvam, Remote Site Staff Representative
- Martin Reed, Director of Residential Life
- Drew Shelburne, Disability Services Coordinator
- George Gongora, Department of Police and Public Safety
- Kiabeth Landa, Heritage Resident Representative
Any comments or questions? Email email@example.com.
- About TAPS
- Alternative Transportation